$229.99 – $239.99
- XX-Small/Youth 10/12: WAIST: 24-26″ | CHEST: 29.5-33″
- X-Small/Youth 14/16: WAIST: 26-28″ | CHEST: 33.5″
- Small: WAIST: 28-31″ | CHEST: 34-37″
- Medium: WAIST: 31-34″ | CHEST: 37-40″
- Large: WAIST: 34-37″ | CHEST: 40-44″
- X-Large: WAIST: 37-40″ | CHEST: 44-48″
- XX-Large: WAIST: 40-43″ | CHEST: 48-52″
- 3X-Large: WAIST: 43-46″ | CHEST: 52-56″
THE HEADCOVER PATTERN MAY VARY
The high performance wildlife base layer made by HECS® is designed to be worn under your clothing for those cooler temperatures.
The HECS® wildlife base layer combo will keep you warm while providing a full range of mobility while you’re outdoors. This shirt and pants combo is designed with the unique, patented HECS® technology that prevents the body’s natural wavelengths that are put out from a beating heart and muscle movement. This semi-thermal clothing comes in three pieces: shirt, pants and head cover.
The shirt in this wildlife base layer features a quarter zip Henley with thumb holes in the sleeves and serge stitching. Serge stitching is a common feature in most sportswear because it allows for flexibility. The pants fit to your form and also have serge stitching throughout. The pants feature an elastic waistband and cuffs to ensure they stay in place. The head cover is designed with a hemmed eye hole a drawstring in the back for easy application.
HECS® has a different approach when it comes to outdoor clothing. It’s our patented technology that separates us from everyone else. This wildlife base layer blocks the electronic signals your body creates. It’s advantageous because animals pick up on these signals and become alert when they do.
- Includes top, pants and head cover
- HECS® conductive carbon fiber grid is woven into base layer fabric
- High-performance wicking fabric keeps you warm and dry
- 77% polyester, 15% carbon, and 8% Spandex
- Top: quarter-zip neck, articulated shoulders, HECS® logo
- Bottom: Logo waistband and a fly
- Machine washable
- U.S.A Technology