$249.97 – $259.97
To purchase the full HECS® System you choose your shirt and pant size, headcover included.
- XX-Small/Youth 10/12: WAIST: 24–26″ | CHEST: 29.5–33″
- X-Small/Youth 14/16: WAIST: 26–28″ | CHEST: 33.5–37″
- Small: WAIST: 28–31″ | CHEST: 34–37″
- Medium: WAIST: 31–34″ | CHEST: 37–40″
- Large: WAIST: 34–37″ | CHEST: 40–44″
- X-Large: WAIST: 37–40″ | CHEST: 44–48″
- XX-Large: WAIST: 40–43″ | CHEST: 48–52″
- 3X-Large: WAIST: 43–46″ | CHEST: 52–56″
- 4X-Large: WAIST: 48–52″ | CHEST: 58–60″
- 5X-Large: WAIST: 52–56″ | CHEST: 62–64″
HECS® GREEN HIGH-PERFORMANCE BASELAYER SYSTEM
Comes complete with pants, long-sleeve shirt and head cover when purchased in the HECS® Baselayer System.
The HECS® System allows you to select your individual shirt and pant sizes, no more one size fits all! With our patented technology, you’ll gain a different experience with wildlife.
The HECS® wildlife base layer is designed to be a layer you wear under your clothes for the colder temperatures.
This high performance wildlife base layer from HECS® gives wildlife enthusiasts a full range of mobility while keeping them warm. Our wildlife base layer system is designed with the famous, patented HECS® technology that blocks the natural wavelengths our bodies put off. This semi-thermal product comes in three pieces: pants, shirt and head cover.
The shirt in our wildlife base layer is a quarter zip Henley with thumb holes and serge stitching, which is helpful in sportswear for added flexibility. The pants are form fitting and have serge stitching throughout them. The head cover has a hemmed eye hole with a drawstring in the back and it’s very easy to use.
The HECS® difference is our patented technology. Our clothing is made to block the electrical energy that our bodies naturally put off. Animals, birds and fish use this energy for migration purposes and to sense their surroundings. This technology is commonly found on the doors of an average microwave (which is put in place for our safety). At HECS®, this type of technology is woven into our fabrics and allows you to get closer to wildlife. Our wildlife base layer combo is perfect for any outdoor enthusiast.
- Includes top, pants and head cover*
- HECS® conductive carbon fiber grid is woven into base layer fabric
- High-performance wicking fabric keeps you warm and dry
- 77% polyester 15% conductive carbon 8% spandex
- Top: quarter-zip neck, articulated shoulders, HECS® logo
- Bottom: Logo waistband and adjustable fly
- Machine washable
- U.S.A Technology